Today we have Tyrone Ross Jr, Managing Partner at NobleBridge Wealth on the podcast. Tyrone brings more than a decade of experience in the financial services industry and has notable experience working with institutional, corporate and retail clients. In addition to advising clients on mainstream financial assets, He also has experience advising clients on emerging technologies like blockchain, AI and Cryptoassets.
Prior to NobleBridge, Tyrone has worked for large brokerage firms like Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch. Tyrone is a graduate of Seton Hall University with a bachelor's degree in communications. He was also a 2004 Olympic Trials qualifier in track and field in the 400 meters.
On this podcast, we dig into Tyrone’s background, his perspective on crypto assets and wealth planning, and whether our beloved NY Giants made the right draft pick this season. We also break down why it’s important for people of color to get involved in the Blockchain sector. It’s a fun episode that you do not want to miss out on.
This podcast is for educational purposes and not should be considered financial advice.
This podcast is brought to by....… Coin Gamma. If you are looking for help with your blockchain strategy, need blockchain engineering help to create a dapp, or want help growth hacking your blockchain related business (STO or ICO included), get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1:10 Tyrone Intro and Background
- 07:00 How Tyrone bought into crypto
- 11:15 How crypto forces financial innovation
- 14:47 Talking people off the ledge in the 2017 Crypto Bull Run
- 15:40 Process for advising clients on Crypto Assets
- 18:07 The percentage of a client’s portfolio that should be in Crypto Assets
- 19:30 No interest in “trading” Crypto Assets
- 22:45 Guiding clients during the Crypto market downturn
- 25:00 Why learning about Crypto is his fiduciary duty as a Financial Advisor.
- 27:45 Thoughts around StableCoins
- 33:15 Why Crypto needs better UX
- 34:00 When is it ok for clients to make the leap into AltCoins
- 39:40 Why it’s important for people of color to get involved in the Blockchain space
- 46:45 Why Tyrone believes the NY Giants made the right draft choice