Dr. Tiffany Gray is a fellow at the blockchain in Healthcare Global/IEEE-ISTO. She is a Doctor of Public Health with over 8 years of experience in the field of public health, regulatory compliance and behavioral health research. She holds a Doctorate in Public Health in Health Behavior and a Master’s in Public Health in Maternal and Child Health, from the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University in DC.
Dr. Gray is currently the Co-Chair and Advisor for the Global Health and Disaster Relief Subcommittee as part of the United Nations’ Blockchain for Impact and Sustainable Development Initiative, as well as the Research and Science Advisor to Axes & Eggs, a DC/Dubai based blockchain think-tank, focused on the applications of DLT technologies in public health, global health and healthcare administration.
Check out this fun episode where we dig into Dr. Gray’s background and learn how blockchain can be used to push the healthcare landscape forward.
This podcast is brought to by....… Coin Gamma. If you are looking for help with your blockchain strategy, need blockchain engineering help to create a dapp, or want help growth hacking your blockchain related business (STO or ICO included), get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 01:12 - Dr. Tiffany Gray’s intro.
- 02:53 - Getting into the blockchain space.
- 05:13 - Learning about actual applications of blockchain in healthcare.
- 08:05 - Disparities between different social groups and the distrust of science and healthcare research.
- 10:09 - Racial and ethnic disparities in health insurance coverage.
- 11:45 - How blockchain can be used to improve healthcare research, science and healthcare in general.
- 13:53 - The main focus of blockchain in Healthcare Global.
- 15:37 - Privacy issues where blockchain-based healthcare research and services are concerned.
- 19:38 - Giving consumers actual control over the use of their information.
- 22:55 - Choosing to work in the blockchain space instead of the many other conventional careers.
- 27:12 - Other ongoing projects that are doing Blockchain in healthcare.
Connect with Dr. Tiffany Gray