On Today’s show, we are honored to have Kalman Gabriel. Kalman is a Managing Director at Polymath and Matador Advisory. Polymath is a platform that enables the creation, issuance, and trading of financial instruments on the blockchain. It allows participants to easily launch Securities Tokens, in a regulatory-compliant manner. Prior to Polymath, Kalman worked at Morgan Stanley, the Abu Dhabi Investment Council, and AYAL Capital. We learn about Security Tokens, Polymath and Matador’s services, as well as Kalman’s favorite projects.
- 0:45 Kalman Intro
- 2:00 What is Matador and Polymath?
- 2:50 Need for Security Tokens and Matador’s Services
- 7:20 Advising on custody
- 11:20 99.9% of tokens are not security tokens
- 14:20 Canada’s leadership in crypto
- 23:00 Exchange liquidity for security tokens
- 28:50 Projects that Kalman finds interesting